LTC 100 Think Tank Agenda: Wednesday, June 10
Please refresh your browser if you are not seeing the current date.
[ Back to Home ]
How COVID will Permanently Change the SNF Business Model
Wednesday, June 10 | 4:00 - 5:15 pm EDT | Register
As we transition out of the immediate COVID crisis, there are indications that the SNF business model will permanently change. In our first monthly Think Tank, LTC 100 will present our findings from a research project to decipher the dislocations affecting all aspects of healthcare, predict what they mean for SNFs, and advise what forward-thinking SNFs can do to defend and to create opportunity out of this crisis. Here are the dislocations:
- Consumers’ new preference for care at home and telehealth
- The high cost and challenges of treating COVID patients over the coming 12-24 months
- Downstream effects of changed business models of hospitals, physician groups and MA plans
- Changes coming to Medicare, Medicaid, and value-based care initiatives
- Changing healthcare regulations
- Greater consumer fears of SNFs
- High unemployment
Panelists To Be Announced
>>> Join Our LinkedIn Group
We’ve created private LinkedIn groups for you to easily share insights, best practices, questions, documents, articles and anything else with the group. Click the link above, then the blue Request to Join button. We will approve you ASAP (open only to think tank members).
This call will be recorded for distribution to our database of healthcare leadership. Your participation in this conference call serves as express consent to be recorded.