LTC 100's Covid-Safe Commitment
[ Back to Home ]
LTC 100 has mastered a Covid-safe conference with leading-edge infection control measures that far exceed CDC and WHO guidelines. Together with the Phoenician, we aim to deliver a first class, relaxing and rejuvenating experience. Safety AND Inspiration!
- Every attendee must be personally responsible, hygienically, to the group. Attendees will sign a personal behavior pledge committing to keeping LTC 100 safe experience for all. We will have zero tolerance for anyone who does not adhere to LTC 100 safety protocols.
- We will rapid antigen test every un-vaccinated attendee twice, 36 hours apart. Antigen tests are the most accurate and reliable for testing infectiousness, and by testing twice we will be very safe. If you have a positive result, you will need to depart theconference (not the hotel) immediately.
- Fully vaccinated attendees can enter the conference without testing by showing their CDC Covid-19 Vaccination Card at check-in. Final dose must have been administered April 25 or earlier; screenshot/copy of card will not be accepted.
- Prior to entering the communal conference space, you will have your temperature taken (by LTC 100 staff). If your temperature is at or above 100.4, you will be asked to leave the conference for the day.
- Wearing a Mask:
- Indoors: You must wear a mask except while actively eating or drinking.
- Outdoors: Masks are recommended but not required. As a
- Every attendee will be given an individual LTC 100 wellness kit with masks, gloves, hand sanitizer and wipes.
- Attendance will be limited to ensure social distancing.
- Education rooms and speed meetings will be arranged to maintain 6’ social distancing.
- Social functions will be outdoors, weather permitting.
- LTC 100 will be handshake-free.
- All transportation vehicles will be sanitized between rides.
- High-touch areas will be disinfected every 30 minutes.
- No self-serve buffets.
**If an attendee tests positive, we will perform a second test to confirm results. If the second test is positive, we will ask attendees to immediately leave the conference.