[ Back to Home ]
In this pre-vaccine COVID environment, LTC 100’s aim is to be among the safest conferences in the country. We are putting in place very rigorous infection control protocols, many of which exceed CDC and WHO guidelines for business gatherings. At the same time, in combination with the Four Seasons' enhanced health and safety program, we have made customized changes to ensure that you receive a thoroughly first class, relaxing and rejuvenating experience.
- Every attendee is expected to be personally responsible, hygienically, to the group. We will require attendees to sign a personal behavior pledge as you check in at our Welcome Desk.
- We will conduct daily temperature checks for each attendee and conference staff.
- Every attendee will be given an individual LTC 100 wellness kit with masks, gloves, hand sanitizer and wipes.
- Masks are required for all attendees and staff.
- Education rooms and speed meetings will be arranged so attendees can maintain 6’ social distancing.
- Attendance will be responsibly limited to ensure comfortable social distancing.
- The conference will be handshake-free.
- Larger transportation vehicles will be used to avoid crowding, and will be thoroughly sanitized between rides.
- LTC 100 is supplementing the Four Seasons’ rigorous disinfectant protocols to clean high-touch areas every 30 minutes.
- Sanitation stations will be placed throughout the conference.
- We are omitting self-serve buffets.